Nylon Frame Plugs with Screws (10 x 120 mm) - (Pack of 25) ICFS
- Quick and Easy to Install.
- Side-links stop plug from breaking open during insertion, ensuring positive action when screw is driven in.
- Screw guide stops screw from penetrating sides, by ensuring positive tracking down entire length.
- Offset block profile allows plug to hold firmly against sides of hole when expansion begins.
- Countersunk collar reduces risk of bi-metallic corrosion when fastening non-ferrous fixtures.
|Included Components||25 Pieces of Nylon Frame Plug with Screws 10 x 160 mm|
The nylon frame plug NFP provides a professional and secure method for the fixing of doors and window frames. It has an elongated nylon plug body incorporating a countersunk collar and is supplied complete with heavy gauge screw in either countersunk or hexagonal head.