ICFS Nylon Frame Plugs with Screws (10 x 80 mm) - Pack of 25
- Quick and easy to install.
- Offset block profile allows plug to hold firmly against sides of hole when expansion begins.
- Countersunk collar reduces risk of bi-metallic corrosion when fastening non-ferrous fixtures.
- Nylon material absorbs vibration and noise. Extended expansion length guarantees maximum load-bearing capacity.
- Special anti-expansion design lets the user drive both plug and screw into the hole together without the plug expanding before it is fully inserted.
|Included Components||25 Pieces of nylon frame plug with screws 10 x 80 mm|
The nylon frame plug NFP provides a professional and secure method for the fixing of doors and window frames. It has an elongated nylon plug body incorporating a countersunk collar and is supplied complete with heavy gauge screw in either countersunk or hexagonal head.