Nylon Plug with Screw 6 x 40 mm (Hammer Fixing) - (Pack of 50) ICFS
- Quick and easy to install.
- Long expansion aces provides a more efficient fix even in light weight aerated concrete.
- Knock in protection prevents premature expansion when driving in the screw, yet make it possible to adjust the depth of plug in the hole.
- Position of the nail in front of the thread start permits easy drive in facility yet allows excellent screw out qualities for possible removal and re-use.
- Reinforced screw head facilitates high knock-in loads with the added benefit of grip around the plug neck holding the material firm.
The Nylon Hammer Fixing plug NHF is a nylon plug with pre-assembled zinc plated nail screw. The nylon hammer fixing plug expands when the nail is driven in, and holds by friction in the drill hole. Suitable for most types of base materials. Long expansion area, nail screw with reinforced neck and pozidrive head. Fixture can easily be removed. The nylon hammer fixing plug NHF is available with the countersunk head in thick materials and the cylindrical head in thin materials also available with stainless nail for corrosive environments.