1k Assembly Polyurethane Expansion PU Foam Spray (Pack of 3) ICFS
- Window and door frame installation, mounting and sealing.
- Insulation of electrical outlets, hot and cold water pipes, large cracks, holes, joints & openings etc.
- Fills interconnection spaces in the roof construction, corrugated steel and roof tiles.
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems. Soundproofing application on screen, partition walls, car and boat cabins.
- One time use only, Do not store for long time and its not meant for subsequent usage.
1 K-Assembly Polyurethane PU Foam Spray 750 ml is moisture curing polyurethane foam. It is supplied with new ICFS safe propellant mixture. It is used to seal gaps and crevice with very high expansion yield UP TO 60-65 LITERS. The post expansion is quite low to prevent deformation. The foam that dispenses from aerosol can is moisture cured and draws humidity from the air for cure. PU foam is widely used for filling joints between walls, ceilings, floors and gaps around pipes, windows and doorframes. Foam can be cut once fully cured, lumber, metals, plywood, concrete, masonry and provides excellent bond to other materials. The cured foam is resistant against all weather conditions, aging steam, too hot or too cold, many chemicals, rats and pests. Giving perfect insulation against heat and sound. Adhere to almost all building materials such as concrete, masonry, plaster, timber, cement, marble, stone, hard pvc, metal etc.
1. Seals and insulates wood, plastic, metal door and window frame.
2. Insulates electrical outlets, hot and cold water pipes, fills and insulates large cracks, holes, joints & openings etc.
3. Fills crack on floor and walls. Fills interconnection spaces in the roof, corrugated steel and roof tiles.
Shake the can 20-30 times.
Screw the adapter nozzle firmly on to the valve up to the end, but do not over tighten. Before applying foam surface must be clean from grease and dust.
Hold the can with valve facing downwards, foam extrusion can be controlled accurately by varying the pressure by tilting the adapter. To have even curing the surface must be damp.
1. Economically insulates, fills, seals and bonds
2. All season, all weather, multipurpose use
3. Bonds to and seals most popular construction materials, wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing etc
4. Excellent for interior and exterior applications
5. Durable airtight seal-stops air infiltration, drafts and energy loss.