Nylon Frame Plugs with Screws (10 x 140 mm) (Pack of 25) ICFS
- Quick and easy to install.
- Long expansion aces provides a more efficient fix even in light weight aerated concrete.
- Knock in protection prevents premature expansion when driving in the screw, yet make it possible to adjust the depth of plug in the hole.
- Position of the nail in front of the thread start permits easy drive in facility yet allows excellent screw out qualities for possible removal and re-use.
- Reinforced screw head facilitates high knock-in loads with the added benefit of grip around the plug neck holding the material firm.
The nylon frame plug NFP provides a professional and secure method for the fixing of doors and window frames. It has an elongated nylon plug body incorporating a countersunk collar and is supplied complete with heavy gauge screw in either countersunk or hexagonal head.