Nylon Hammer Fixing Plug with Screw 5 x 40 mm (Pack of 25) ICFS
Special Price ₹224.10 Regular Price ₹249.00
- Quick and easy to install.
- Long expansion aces provides a more efficient fix even in light weight aerated concrete.
- Knock in protection prevents premature expansion when driving in the screw, yet make it possible to adjust the depth of plug in the hole.
- Position of the nail in front of the thread start permits easy drive in facility yet allows excellent screw out qualities for possible removal and re-use.
- Reinforced screw head facilitates high knock-in loads with the added benefit of grip around the plug neck holding the material firm.
The Nylon Hammer Fixing plug NHF is a time saving hammer-in nylon plug with pre-assembled zinc plated nail-screw. The nylon hammer fixing plug NHF expands when the nail is driven in, and holds by friction in the drill hole. Suitable for most types of base materials. Long expansion area, nail-screw with reinforced neck and pozidrive head. Fixture can easily be removed. The nylon hammer fixing plug NHF is available with two different styles of head. The countersunk head NHF-CK is for countersunk fix in thick materials and the cylindrical head NHF-CY is for round head fix in thin materials also available with 304 stainless nail for corrosive environments.
Write Your Own Review