ICFS Chemical Capsule 12 X 110 mm Pack of 10
• Rapid cure
• Consistent load behavior
• Suitable for static and dynamic loading
• Fast and simple to install
• Vibrant Resistant
• Imparts no expansion stresses on the base material
• Usable in wet drill holes (requires longer cure time)
• Drill hole cleanliness not as critical as injection systems
• High-performance resin guarantees high loads in the base material
• The resin anchoring is free of expansion forces and permits low axial spacing and edge distances
• Flush finish, no projecting bolt after dismanting the fixture.
The chemical capsule CCS is a high performance rapid cure. Spin-in chemical anchor system is based on optimum measured proportions of high strength epoxy acrylate resin, chemical activator and quartz aggregate sealed in a glass capsule. It is a fast install, simple to use system requiring no special tools and provides high strength stress free anchoring in concrete and solid masonry. The system operates by spinning a chisel ended anchor stud using the required drive adaptor through the capsule using a rotary hammer drill which crushes and mixes the contents in the drill hole and initiates the curing process, the stud is left in position to fully cure and from a high strength bond which is stronger than the base material. Capsule sizes are drill hole specific from M8 to M30 diameters. The system can be used with longer than standard threaded bars combined with multiple down hole capsules, studs should be cut chisel ended and separate drive adapters are available for connection to a drilling machine.
The system is designed for static and dynamic heavy duty anchoring of anchor studs Into vertical and horizontal drill holes in reinforced and non-reinforced concrete, solid masonry, rock and stone.