Heavy Duety Steel Chemical Dispenser Re-Baring Caulking Gun DM350 (Black) ICFS
- Suitable for dispesing rebaring chemical 350P and 350VESF
- Heavy Duety and Easy to handle
- Steel half-barrel (also called cradle) frame caulking gun for 350 ml cartridges
- Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod
- Rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping
- Suitable for Fischer Chemical.
The ICFS DM350 is a professional chemical dispenser caulking gun which has a steel half-barrel frame that fits chemical 350 ml cartridges for use with low viscosity materials such as rebaring chemical ICFS 350P and ICFS 350VESF. The smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. The rod retracts after each pull of the trigger, removing pressure from the tube to help prevent dripping. The handle and trigger are padded for comfort. There is a welded plate in the back for securing the cartridge in place. A seal puncture tool and a spout cutter are built into the side of gun for opening cartridges without a knife, and the hook on the back allows it to hang on a ladder. Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flow of products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. A manual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and a rod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product. Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, the easier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive.