1k Assembly Polyurethane Expansion Crack/Gap Filling PU Foam Spray Pro - Gun Grade 750ml ICFS
- Window and door frame installation, mounting and sealing
- Insulation of electrical outlets, hot and cold water pipes, large cracks, holes, joints & openings etc
- Fills interconnection spaces in the roof construction, corrugated steel and roof tiles
- Soundproofing application on screen, partition walls, car and boat cabins. Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
- It requires dispensing gun for applications
Polyurethane PU Foam PRO is one component, multipurpose gun grade foam based on moisture curing technology. It requires Dispenser Gun for applications. It is used to seal gaps and crevice with very high expansion yield up to 60-65 liters. The post expansion is quite low to prevent deformation. The foam that dispenses from aerosol can is moisture cured and draws humidity from the air for cure. PU foam is widely used for filling joints between walls, ceilings, floors and gaps around pipes, windows and doorframes. Foam can be cut once fully cured, lumber, metals, plywood, concrete, masonry and provides excellent bond to other materials. The cured foam is resistant against all weather conditions, aging steam, too hot or too cold, many chemicals, rats and pests. Giving perfect insulation against heat and sound. Adhere to almost all building materials such as concrete, masonry, plaster, timber, cement, marble, stone, hard pvc, metal etc.